Strategic Marketing Manager
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens (ex-Earthcube) is looking for a dynamic, experienced and self-motivated Strategic Marketing Manager to join the marketing team.
Reporting to our VP Marketing & Public Affairs, you will play a key role in the team and actively participate in the growth of the company. Thanks to your market deep-dive and strategic planning, you will be able to make recommendations, capitalize on opportunities and assist the company in reaching its revenue targets.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Build or develop the market knowledge to the benefit of our marketing and sales teams with a focus on understanding available market potential and opportunities and crafting market penetration and customer / lead valuation models
- Study market conditions, regulations, competitors, stakeholders, products, business publications and customers to enhance and fasten the revenue creation of the company, as well as inform the company’s decision making
- Be a strategic advisor and provide clear, concise, fact based and persuasive executive level guidance, plans and materials that facilitate sales effort prioritization and high impact decision making Deliver actionable intelligence to support the sales team for go-to-market prioritization and optimization
- Ensure an external perspective, including competition and innovation benchmark
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Conduct deep analysis and translate data into actionable insights and a business story through multiple channels including executive presentations.
- Establish intuitive reporting methodologies, perform ad-hoc market analysis as required to support the marketing and sales strategy and analyze performance to allow management to drive sales force activities
- Build relevant stakeholders’ mapping, identify key points of contacts, qualify the leads and create appropriate approach strategy in support to the sales team
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- 3-5 years’ marketing, market intelligence and/or business development experience in consultancy firms
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Passion for data and numbers and ability to define an analysis framework and conduct thorough analysis
- Experience of working closely with senior level executives and sales teams
- Adaptation to change management with the ability to set an agenda and convince others to follow; a proven ability to influence people and challenge the status-quo
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work across multiple teams and levels within the organisation
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Must be able to exercise good judgement regarding information which may be confidential
- Fluent in English
Strong interest for geopolitics, defense and space domains