Air Component Product Manager
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
At Preligens, you will be part of the product management team dedicated to our multi-int monitoring solution. This product is a multi-sensor intelligence solution allowing the user to monitor unstable areas (the size of a country or a whole region of the world) in real time. Huge volumes of raw data of different sources are automatically structured by AI algorithms developed in-house and aggregated in the form of dashboards specific to several use cases. The development of this big data solution requires close collaboration with teams of AI engineers, geopolitical experts, intelligence experts and software developers.
Your mission at Preligens is to coordinate all necessary developments and customer exploration processes to address new use cases related to the Air Component.
Defense clearance is mandatory for this job.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Relevance of new data processing tools and user interfaces to the specific needs of our customers focused on the Air Component
Integration of all new developments within the multi-int monitoring solution core platform
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- In collaboration with other product managers, in-house intelligence experts and the sales team, understand our customers needs around Air Component and how they integrate within their global mission
- In collaboration with AI engineers, software developers and geotool teams, define roadmaps for specific developments to address these new use cases
- Work to formalize these development roadmaps as sprint objectives and detailed functional specifications, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
- In collaboration with other product managers and technical teams, ensure and define how these new developments will be integrated within the multi-int monitoring solution core platform
- Attend customer meetings to prioritize requests
- Work with other PMs to set up good practices, coordinate on projects and make sure the product vision is well shared within teams
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Engineering degree with experience of geospatial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to discuss and understand clients’ needs
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize, restitute in written and oral form and drive developments
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience in intelligence gathering/geostrategy fields
- Experience in aeronautics
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset
This position will involve traveling to our client sites, almost exclusively in France.