Full Stack Developer
Preligens has developed innovative monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
As a full stack developer, you will contribute to the development of new features both on the front-end and the back-end of an application intended to be deployed on premise, especially involving the integration into ESRI technologies.
This job will require a US security clearance.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Design, development & maintenance of complex applications
- Collaboration with various internal stakeholders
- Design and implement front/back-end developments (Node.js, React, TypeScript, C#)
- Contribute to the integration of complex AI-based data processing workflows
- Collaborate with local and overseas Developer, AI Engineer, Delivery Engineer and Product Manager teams on specifications & QA
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- At least 2 years of experience
- Strong skills in Node.js, Docker, database
- Strong skills in modern front-end development (React ideally)
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience deploying complex system
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and container orchestration systems
- Experience with Python and data-engineering
- Experience with AI technologies
- Experience with mapping/geo products such as ArcGIS, MapBox, GDAL
- Experience with big data platforms (ElasticSearch, Hadoop, ...)
- Experience conducting an end-to-end software development
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies