Preligens has developed innovative monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
As a Delivery Engineer, you will bring the company's technical expertise to our customers. You will contribute to the customization, fine tuning and deployment of products initially developed overseas.
This job will require a US security clearance and frequent travel.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Assist the sales team selling/upselling products/solutions to prospects and customers in North America by providing technical expertise throughout all stages of the sales process, notably coordinating the discussions with various stakeholders to ensure the quality of technical offers
- Adapt Preliens’ products to client needs, especially working on deployment and integration within client’s infrastructure and on orchestration of various complex AI-based data processing workflows
- Act as a technical expert for Preligens’ products, both internally and to customers
- Interact directly with customers and their technical experts to review, understand and gather requirements
- Design and implement front/back-end fine tuning and customization developments of the product backbone
- Provide presales, technical assistance and product education
- Contribute as a product expert to the writing of commercial offers (requests for information, tenders or ad hoc offers)
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in remote sensing, defense or geospatial industry with ArcGIS
- General literacy in computer science with basic skills in python and/or Js, linux and scripting
- Good analytical skills with proven ability to translate technical requirements/specifications into clear & understandable solutions
- Developer, devops or data-scientist background
- Skills or interest for OpenSource mapping/geo products such as MapBox, GDAL
- Self-starter with demonstrated success working in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision
- Military or Intelligence experience