US Sales Executive
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens is looking for several high-energy, results-oriented, professionals to lead our Regional Sales. The successful candidates will be responsible for growing new business initiatives around the Preligens products and services portfolio for Defense & Intelligence customers.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Develop and implement sales objectives, strategies, tactics (OST) to meet assigned revenues targets through direct and indirect sales channels
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
Master the features of the Preligens products and stay informed about new internal developments Stay informed about industry technical trends and competitor initiatives Qualify new business opportunities, driving pipeline and revenue growth, and regularly communicate progress with sales managementPresent company offerings to potential customersUnderstand customer decision-making and procurement processes to develop winning strategiesCreate business proposals with Sales Management, Sales Enablement and Sales Engineering teams Negotiate contracts with support from the leadership teamEnsure the satisfaction of key accounts with the support of the Customer & Project delivery team
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- BSc. or Masters in marketing, engineering, computer science or relevant field
- 3+ years of successful experience in Sales, Business Development or equivalent
- Experience in the Defense & Intelligence field
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and drive new opportunities that impact the company’s growth
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with direct sales and indirect sales High level of autonomy, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to travel up to 50%