Vice President of Sales Asia
Job target / Raison d'être
The Vice President of Sales Asia will be accountable for revenue attainment and growth in his geographical area. He/she will be the focal point for the Company’s sales strategy, sales programs, sales execution and sales leadership. Chief among these include optimizing sales effectiveness with a top notch, sales model, and tools/ support, new business growth, customer and account management and support for Preligens partners. The Vice President of Sales Asia will be a key contributor to the Company’s aggressive revenue growth objectives, market penetration initiatives, and business model evolution and will report to the CEO as an integral member of Preligens’ board of directors. Frequent travels will be required.
Main areas of accountability / Périmètre de responsabilités
- Develop the business strategy in Asia
- Assess and prioritize market opportunities
- Develop and manage the sales budget
- Support regional Company goals
Main activities / Activités principales
- Develop local sales programs to generate new business, expand our position with existing customers, leverage and support our partners as well as generating new ones in Asia, increase professional services and drive planned year over year growth.
- Provide sales leadership throughout the sales process and through direct customer/prospect engagement.
- Work with marketing to ensure there is a well conceived, current, integrated and measurable GTM plan in place at all times, which delivers the required awareness, leads, content and programs to support sales targets and plans.
- Present product and company offerings to potential customers.
- Learn customer decision, purchasing and procurement processes to help develop winning strategies.
- Create professional business proposals in conjunction with Sales Management, Sales Enablement and Sales Engineering teams. Create defined living account plans to document sales strategies and support forecasted business.
- With support from the international leadership team, negotiate and close contracts.
Influence on results / Dimensions caractéristiques
- BSc or Masters in Business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or relevant business field.
- 10+ years of successful experience in Sales, Business Development or related fields.
- Experience with Direct Sales and Indirect Sales.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and drive new opportunities that impact the company’s growth.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).High level of autonomy, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Full proficiency in English & in a local language.
- Highly desirable startup / scale-up experience.
- Previous experience / interest / knowledge of working on AI solutions.