Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Recruiter will play a critical part in the recruitment strategy of Preligens in a strong growth context. Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process, your role will be to source, screen, prepare the candidates and arrange interviews in accordance to the company’s needs. Details oriented, you are always ensuring the higher candidate experience from the initial contact to the final on-boarding process.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Find the right talents for the right teams through screening and direct approach.
- Assess candidates and delivering constructed and structured feedbacks.
- Participate to employer branding actions.
- Act as an advisor for hiring managers.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Be on the lookout for process improvements.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Lead interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Arrange interviews between candidates and the interviewers in a timely manner.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Deliver regular reports to the hiring managers.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github).
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- BSc / Master in Business / Psychology / Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Data oriented, you are able to extract reports to give a clear and concise view of the ongoing recruitment processes.
- Experience working in a start up / scale up environment
- Basic knowledge of Labor law and familiar with GDPR regulations
- Speaking Spanish and / or German would be a plus