JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed innovative monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
As a Product Manager, your mission will be to coordinate the implementation of new features of web applications intended to be deployed on premise in the near future. Developments will notably include: addition of new AI-enabled data analysis capacities, front-end customization and integration within clients’ infrastructure of products whose backbone will initially be developed overseas. While ensuring their robustness, maintainability and scalability, you will be responsible for the relevance of the new functionalities with regard to the customer needs.
This job will require a US security clearance and frequent travel.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Relevance of new developments to our customers' functionalities needs, with a special focus on scaling AI-enabled geospatial intelligence data analysis workflows
- Adequacy of the developments with the technical constraints of our customers, especially regarding existing mapping/geo products
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Interact directly with customers to review, understand and prioritize needs
- In collaboration with delivery engineers, developers and AI engineers, understand both our customers needs/constraints and our internal capacities to define roadmaps for new feature developments
- Work with delivery engineers and developers to formalize development roadmaps as sprint objectives and detailed functional specifications, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
- In the longer term, work on the product vision according to the target customers and the global strategy of the company
- Contribute as a product expert to the writing of commercial offers (requests for information, tenders or ad hoc offers)
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Engineering or Business degree with knowledge in AI tools At least 2 years of experience as a product or project manager
- Experience in customer relations and business processes digitization
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience in intelligence gathering/geostrategy fields
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset
- Skills or interest for OpenSource mapping/geo products such as ESRI