Advanced Projects Product Manager
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
At Preligens, you’ll be part of the product management team working on the advanced projects. This cross-cutting team aims to implement exciting technologies, evaluate new sources of data and develop prototypes that will pave the way for forthcoming products. As a product manager, you’ll identify the requirements for upcoming features, coordinate the development of prototypes as well as the customer exploration processes and orchestrate the transition from proof of concept to product.
Ability to obtain a Defence clearance is mandatory for this role.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Your missions will include :
- Formulation of user needs.
- Evaluation of product ideas and assessment of the associated risk and rewards.
- Definition of a research and development roadmap.
- Coordination of technical teams.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- In collaboration with other product managers and AI engineers, understand both our customers needs/constraints and our internal AI capacities to define roadmaps for AI algorithms developments
- Work with AI engineers and software developers to formalize algorithms development roadmaps as sprint objectives and detailed functional specifications, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
- In collaboration with other product managers, define how new AI algorithms will be integrated in our users products' interface
- Attend customer meetings to prioritize requests
- Work with other PMs to set up good practices, coordinate on projects and make sure the product vision is well shared within teams
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Engineering degree with experience of geospatial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to discuss and understand clients’ needs
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize in written and oral form and drive developments
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience in intelligence gathering / geostrategy fields
- Experience in aeronautics
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defence…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset