JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment. Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
You will join our Reliability Engineering team in order to help engineering teams improve the reliability, security, agility, and performance of the products they own. Our reliability engineers own processes and tooling that can contribute to the reliability of our solutions, including infrastructure design and operation, how our capacity meets our needs and how to release our products. As a system administrator, you will work to provide technical and operational resources to our collaborators, ensuring their satisfaction.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Manage and maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Ensure our IT meets our security and reliability requirements.
- Provide support to our collaborators.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Follow customer’s support requests.
- Design, build and maintain our IT infrastructure (including system and network).
- Manage access to our tools and our hybrid infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design of our platform architecture.
- Ensure security and compliance on our infrastructure.
- Work closely with the reliability engineering team to satisfy our reliability requirements.
- Contribute to and provide training sessions to our collaborators.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- At least 3 years of experience in a system administrator position
- Ability to explain technical topics to different audiences
- You are customer focused and result oriented
- You are an ambassador for automation and quality
- Knowledge of identity management systems (Active Directory, SSO etc)
- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure) and hybrid infrastructure
- Network and virtualization knowledge and experience
- Linux-based server administration
- Knowledge of a scripting language and automation tools (Python, shell script, Terraform,
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies
- You already worked for defense, aerospace or intelligence companies
- Mastering a low-level technical topic (network, storage, security...)
- You aren’t following the trend, but you are attached to find the best solution to a problem