At Preligens, you will be part of one of our 3 product management teams, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art AI analytics products to our clients. Our product line includes automated satellite imagery processing, NLP and structured data aggregation, and multi-sensor intelligence solutions assisted by AI. We are also managing some of our most crucial internal pieces of software, like data processing pipelines, as full products.
The development of our AI & data intensive solutions requires close collaboration with teams of AI engineers, geopolitical experts, intelligence experts and software developers.
As a Product Manager, you will engage in product discovery, design and roadmap.
Ability to obtain a Defence clearance is mandatory for this job.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
You will :
- get actively involved in product discovery, product vision and roadmap
- clearly define expectations to tech teams through the right level of specifications
- foster efficiency in teams collaboration through optimized organization, open communication and explicit prioritization
- deliver relevant and reliable products to our customers, drive user testing and help them drive change in their organizations
- participate in developing and maintaining a strong Product culture in Preligens
- In collaboration with other product managers, in-house intelligence experts and the sales team, understand our customers and prospects needs, their pain points and their missions
- Meet our clients to challenge this understanding, retrieve their feedback, measure the impact of our solutions and support our commercial team
- Specify and prioritize product requirements, serving our client needs and our long term strategic goals
- Formalize these development as Agile sprint objectives and detailed functional specifications, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
- Support AI engineering, data and software development teams to achieve their goals as efficiently as possible, mitigating impediments
- Perform regular Product Discovery and use your findings to challenge our hypothesis, our plans, and feed the vision
- Work with other PMs to set up good practices, coordinate on projects, build the product vision and make sure it is well shared within teams
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a tech environment
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy
- Ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Fluent in French and in English
- Experience in intelligence gathering / geostrategy fields
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defence…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset