Head of Sales D&I - France
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens is looking for a seasoned sales manager to lead its hypergrowth in France and build a high performing sales team to upsell current customers on this territory and hunt down for new logos.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate both a strong sales track record in our market and an ability to build and coach a sales team of A players to address a defined territory.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Promote and sale Preligens solutions to the French Defence and Intelligence community
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to deliver against assigned revenue targets
- Recruit, mentor and coach a team of A player to secure and grow our customer footprint in France
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Lead and scale the French Sales team into a top performing organization to achieve our hyper growth objectives
- Evaluate, hire and coach new account managers and business developers
- Maintain and grow relationships with current French accounts from operative level to high level decision maker by bringing value to them.
- Define and implement a living territory plan and roll it out to your team
- Provide quarterly forecasts to management and monthly forecasts within the current quarter utilizing current processes and systems
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI with your team
- Lead client facing presentations with executive level stakeholders; Travel to client locations as need be with your team
- Effectively negotiate client terms, lead reviews, and execution of agreements with your team
- Work as team with delivery and generally across the board to ensure high standard of customer delight
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Preligens products and services as well as current and emerging partner/competitors technologies and market trends.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- 7-10+ years of experience in sales, business development, consulting, management consulting, or previous government civilian or military experience
- Attention to detail and insistence on excellence – hands on leadership style
- Track record of closing seven to eight figure software deals with Defence and Intelligence, consulting and or cyber customers and exceeding sales target
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles with a deep solution selling mentality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- High level of autonomy, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- This position will require appropriate security clearance
- Highly desirable startup / scale-up experience.
- Passion for the world of AI based analytics, and their application to the D&I market in particular
- Fluency in English