Product Manager - Rennes
JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
Preligens is growing and opening a new center in Rennes to focus on developing innovative object detection & classification AI algorithms and cutting edge solutions for our sovereign clients on our imagery product.
In this context, we are recruiting a Product Manager in our Rennes center to:
● help our technical teams with delivering by applying Agile methodology,
● to engage in Product discovery, design and roadmap for both the products delivered to the clients (such as the AI algorithms) and our products used internally in the Rennes center to industrialize the development of our AI algorithms
● to make sure technical teams are working on the most impactful features for our users.
● to participate in the strategy definition of the Rennes center
On-site working only (no remote working).
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Your main areas of accountability will be to:
● Ensure that we deliver the right features that bring high value to our clients by performing product discovery, design and roadmap regarding both our external products (such as our AI algorithms) and our products used internally by our different teams in Rennes.
● Support the delivery of the technical teams and foster efficiency
● Strategy and good practice alignment with the Product team based in Paris thanks to synchronization
● Ensure Rennes centre has a clear product strategy in line with users needs
● Promote a product culture within the Rennes centre
You will report to the director of the Rennes center. And you will be coached by the Product team based in Paris.
You will work closely with :
● The Head of AI Engineering
● The Data Science team
● The Software development team
● The Product Manager team in the Paris center
● The end-users to better understand their needs
● The director of the Rennes center
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
● Help the technical teams to prioritize their tasks and deliver:
○ Formalize the developments of the technical teams as Agile sprint objectives and detailed functional specifications, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
○ Support the technical teams to achieve their goals as efficiently as possible, mitigating impediments
● Synchronize with the Product team based in Paris to align the strategy of the Rennes center
● Participate in the definition of the strategy of the Rennes center
● In collaboration with other Product Managers based in Paris, in-house intelligence experts and the sales team: understand our customers and prospects needs, their pain points and their missions
● Conduct user interviews and tests, retrieve their feedback, measure the impact of our solutions and support our commercial team
● Specify and prioritize product requirements, serving our client needs and our long term strategic goals
● Perform regular Product Discovery and use your findings to challenge our hypothesis, our plans, and feed the vision
● Work with the other PMs in Paris to set up good practices, coordinate on projects, build the product vision and make sure it is well shared within teams
● Conduct competitive intelligence in collaboration with Product Marketing
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
We are looking for an open-minded individual, autonomous, with impressive skills, a proven track record. The skills listed below are key to be up to this challenge.
● 3-5 years of experience, with at least 1 year of experience as a Product Manager in a tech environment
● Autonomy and excellent organizational skills
● Experience with Agile methodologies in startup environment: “agile in your head”
● Ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
● Rigorous, creative and meticulous mindset
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
● Fluent in French and in English
● Experience in Project Management
● Experience with AI technologies
● Experience in intelligence gathering/geostrategy fields
● Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset
This position need to be eligible to a French security clearance