JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the ongoing design and development of our product and infrastructure using Python, Elasticsearch, and other sweet technologies. We will expect you to be particularly attentive to the efficiency and reliability of our solutions, but also their flexibility and integration with work produced by other teams.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Design, develop & maintain our back-end infrastructure and automated pipelines.
- Collaborate with the team on specifications & QA Collaborate with the team and product teams on technical best practices
- Work closely with all teams and business experts to understand the end-users' needs.
- Ensure the code quality of our frameworks, by applying good practices and coaching others.
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar positionStrong skills in Python, Docker, databases (SQL, NoSQL) and data-engineering
- Strong skills in cloud infrastructure and container orchestration systems
- Ability for designing highly-efficient and elegant solutions (algorithms, processing pipelines, ... )
- Experience with crafting and maintaining Rest APIs and CLIs
- Strong understanding of web technologies and web softwares in general
- Passion for shipping quality code and for automated testing
- Excellent organizational skills, autonomy, and reporting capabilities.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack (ELK)
- Experience with ML/AI specific data processing frameworks (tf.data, tfx, …)
- Experience with event driven data pipelines
- Skills or interest for deep-learning and geospatial data processingFirst experience as responsible for end to end software development